Child Visitation Lawyers in Franklin, Tennessee
Call (615) 645-1388 to Discuss Your Case
divorce, deciding how to divide up parental roles and time spent with your child
is difficult. We understand that as a parent, you want your child to stay
with you a majority of the time. It is also important to consider whether
your desired arrangement is in the best interests of your child.
Why Choose Our Child Custody Firm?
- 20+ Years of Proven Legal Experience
- Rule 31 Family Mediator by the TN Supreme Court
- Trial-Tested, Compassionate Representation
- 2018 Super Lawyers
- 2018 National Advocates Top 100 Lawyers
- 2017 Super Lawyers
- 2015 Winner of 10 Best Award in Family Law
When establishing child visitation, creating a parenting plan that is
fair, reasonable, and sound is our number-one priority. We know that the
decisions you make now can have a lasting impact on you and your children.
This is why, as Franklin visitation lawyers, we do my best to work closely
with each family to understand their dynamics and what would work best
for their child. .
Talk to us about your child visitation goals during a
We encourage families to obtain legal counsel to guide them through the
child visitation process. When you make decisions based on your emotions
or biases, it can negatively impact your child and the subsequent visitation
arrangement. As Franklin child visitation lawyers, we can provide the
sound, practical, and realistic counsel that you need. We take the time
to learn each family's unique needs and to guide clients towards the
most amicable solution.
Some of the major issues involved in deciding child visitation:
- What arrangement will be least disruptive to the child?
- Do both parents have maximized time?
- What role will each parent play?
- What are the logistics involved in the visitation arrangements?
- Who should the child reside with a majority of the time?
Working Hard to Resolve Visitation Disputes
Making sure that your child maintains healthy relationships with both parents
is important, and this begins with a parenting plan that is in the best
interests of the child. Our team is prepared to put in the necessary time
and effort to help your family reach a balanced and practical visitation
Reach our office by calling (615) 645-1388 to get started.