What if My Spouse and I Reconcile After We Have Filed for Divorce?


If you and your spouse decide to reconcile, or stay together, after filing for divorce or separation, let your attorney know as soon as possible and they can request that the court suspend the proceeding. TCA §36-4-126

Share To: