Child Custody

Skilled Franklin Child Custody Attorneys

Call our Firm at (615) 645-1388

If you have experienced a life change and would like to modify your child custody arrangements, you will need to petition the court for an approval. Likewise, if the other parent of your child is seeking to modify an order but you are not in agreement, talk to Franklin child custody lawyers at Crosier Hudson Family Law. Learn more about changing custody orders after a divorce by calling us.

We can meet with you to discuss your case. Call (615) 645-1388 for a consultation.

Modifying Custody After a Divorce

When seeking a court modification, it is important that you demonstrate the need for the change. Courts will only approve requests involving a change in circumstances that directly affect the interests of the child.

Child custody modifications are typically only granted in cases such as:

  • Employment schedule changes
  • Relocation
  • Medical/Addiction issues
  • Changes in a child's household that could affect his or her welfare
  • Preference of older children

Work with Prominent Family Attorneys

We are proud to have been voted as one of the "10 Best" Family Lawyers in 2015 by the American Institute of Family Law Attorney due to our distinguished advocacy and proven results. Countless clients all across middle Tennessee have trusted us for high-quality counsel. Whether you are seeking to modify a court order or would like to dispute a request, contact us to learn more about our effective solutions.

We are ready to advocate on your behalf. Contact (615) 645-1388.

  • Top 100
  • 10 Best
  • Fam Law Top 10

Contact Us Today

We’re Ready to Help

A member of our team will be in touch shortly to confirm your contact details or address questions you may have.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy