Child Visitation Lawyers in Franklin, Tennessee
Call (615) 645-1388 to Discuss Your Case
In a divorce, deciding how to divide up parental roles and time spent with your child is difficult. We understand that as a parent, you want your child to stay with you a majority of the time. It is also important to consider whether your desired arrangement is in the best interests of your child.
Why Choose Our Child Custody Firm?
- 30+ Years of Combined Legal Experience
- Rule 31 Family Mediator by the TN Supreme Court
- Trial-Tested, Compassionate Representation
- 2018 Super Lawyers
- 2018 National Advocates Top 100 Lawyers
- 2017 Super Lawyers
- 2015 Winner of 10 Best Award in Family Law
When establishing child visitation, creating a parenting plan that is fair, reasonable, and sound is our number-one priority. We know that the decisions you make now can have a lasting impact on you and your children. This is why, as Franklin visitation lawyers, we do my best to work closely with each family to understand their dynamics and what would work best for their child. .
Talk to us about your child visitation goals during a case evaluation.
We encourage families to obtain legal counsel to guide them through the child visitation process. When you make decisions based on your emotions or biases, it can negatively impact your child and the subsequent visitation arrangement. As Franklin child visitation lawyers, we can provide the sound, practical, and realistic counsel that you need. We take the time to learn each family's unique needs and to guide clients towards the most amicable solution.
Some of the major issues involved in deciding child visitation:
- What arrangement will be least disruptive to the child?
- Do both parents have maximized time?
- What role will each parent play?
- What are the logistics involved in the visitation arrangements?
- Who should the child reside with a majority of the time?
Working Hard to Resolve Visitation Disputes
Making sure that your child maintains healthy relationships with both parents is important, and this begins with a parenting plan that is in the best interests of the child. Our team is prepared to put in the necessary time and effort to help your family reach a balanced and practical visitation agreement.
Reach our office by calling (615) 645-1388 to get started.