Meet Diane Crosier
Experienced Franklin Family Law Partner
After graduating from the University of Tennessee College of Law, Diane Crosier obtained her license to practice law in 1992 and is a founding partner of Crosier Hudson Family Law. Diane has been a Rule 31 listed family law mediator since 2006. She and law partner Jill Hudson have two outstanding associates Hannah Ellis and Lizzie Wilson. Diane and the team at Crosier Hudson pride themselves on providing their clients with caring and top-notch representation.
- Experience – More than 30 years in practice focusing on family law. Services include; divorce, custody, parentage actions, adoption, alimony and child support issues, conservatorships, guardianships and other related matters. She is also a Rule 31 certified mediator and mediates family law matters.
- Communication – Excellent communicator and good listener. Diane realizes that the information she conveys to clients may not always be what they want to hear, but is sensitive and effective in telling them what they need to hear and explaining why they need to hear it.
- Professionalism – Diane possess the skills, good judgment and polite behavior that is needed for an attorney. She is fiercely loyal to her clients and displays balance in knowing when to be tough and when a more nuanced approach is needed in order to most quickly and efficiently resolve your matter.
- Available – Diane prides herself on being available to her clients. If she is unable to take your call immediately, her staff will set up a call or meeting as quickly as possible to address your needs. Mediations, depositions and court proceedings can occasionally take days to resolve but rest assured if Diane is not immediately available, the staff at Crosier Hudson will be there to assist you until your questions are answered.
- Insight – With more than three decades in the practice of family law, Diane is an expert at understanding and navigating the range of feelings and emotions that her clients experience during this difficult time. She is sympathetic to a client’s needs and will guide them through the entire process.
- Confidence – Diane knows what her clients want and deserve and works tirelessly to represent them and produce those results.
- Ethics – Diane and all of the staff at Crosier Hudson strictly adhere to the Rules of Professional Conduct for lawyers in the State of Tennessee. One component of ethics is being aware of the time required in a matter and not overly litigating cases resulting in outrageous attorney fees for the client. There are matters that require much time to be spent, but she manages this effectively with the client’s needs and resources being a priority.
Call us to discuss the details of your family law matter: (615) 645-1388.